About the Job
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give bnbfinder®’s members a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Who We Are:
bnbfinder® is focused on providing innkeepers and property managers a way to drive reservations directly to their property via a world-class industry website that provides travelers with comprehensive information on bed & breakfasts and vacation rentals, along with monthly newsletters, gift cards, recipes, ratings, and more. We continually promote and champion the bed and breakfast and vacation rental industry through our website, social media channels, mainstream media publications, and other targeted marketing campaigns.
Our team is made up of professionals that have decades of experience in the bed & breakfast and vacation rental industry including owning, managing and promoting properties. We are connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for bnbfinder®’s members.
Are you ready to join the team?
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide a high level of technical and general support to property managers, innkeepers and travelers on a variety of topics including, but not limited to: account management, billing, reservation and gift card inquiries, product support & light sales.
- Interact with property managers, innkeepers and travelers using a variety of channels including phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Assist property managers with new account onboarding to get listings live on the bnbfinder® website.
- Act as a liaison between guests and property managers to resolve issues.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience.
- Taking part in new projects and product QA as part of our ongoing focus on growth and scalability.
- Assist with general administrative and billing tasks as needed.
- Promote the bnbfinder® culture!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Must enjoy speaking with customers to answer questions regarding our products & services and have a passion for delivering a white glove experience.
- 1+ years of sales, customer support or customer success experience in a fast-growth company (SaaS or B2C preferred).
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention – an affinity for offering excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, start up environment.
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems – think like an owner!
- Ability to be productive in a work-from-home role with autonomy.
- A positive and resilient attitude.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Excellence in communication, collaboration and organization.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage tasks independently.
- Associates Degree OR Equivalent Experience
- Property management or vacation rental experience is a plus!
- Familiarity with the following platforms: ZenDesk, Pipedrive, automate.io, Jira, Stripe, Stripe Connect, Google Docs Editors Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Database Management (Query/SQL).
- Fluency in English (bilingual is a always a plus)
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States – no visa sponsorship available for this position.
Benefits & Compensation
- Flexibility to Work from Home*
- Unlimited/Flexible PTO
- Flexible Hours (some weekends/evenings may be required)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Plan
- 401K Plan
- Continuous Learning Opportunities
*We see value in working and collaborating in an in-person environment to help us maintain the momentum for growth and positive culture at bnbfinder®. With future plans to open an office in the Central/East/Downtown Austin area, working from our office space may be required so reliable transportation is a must.