Director of Sales
Who We Are:
Bnbfinder® provides property owners and managers with a commission-free marketplace to drive reservations via a world-class industry-leading website that provides travelers with comprehensive information on vacation rentals and B&Bs, boutique hotels and many other unique lodging options. We continually promote and champion the bed and breakfast and vacation rental industry through our website, social media channels, mainstream media publications, and other targeted marketing campaigns.
Our team is made up of professionals that have decades of experience in the bed & breakfast and vacation rental industry including owning, managing and promoting properties. We are connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for bnbfinder®’s users.
Are you ready to join the team?
What You’ll Be Doing:
Lead all sales activities:
- Hire, train and develop a dynamic team of Salespeople. Regularly provide feedback to your salespeople on performance and manage their performance accordingly.
- Own and execute the sales hiring plan to align with business objectives, as well as maintain a pipeline of talent to attract for future roles
- Champion customer retention by ensuring the sales team sets proper expectations while engaging with customer care and company leadership to ensure we have the proper processes and offering to retain customers.
- Develop, communicate, and own the go to market strategy for bnbfinder while managing success against agreed to KPIs with the leadership team
- Provide expertise regarding product offering, industry trends, and go to market strategies
- Work with the team to generating a daily, weekly, and monthly revenue and unit report
- Instill a culture of delivering results and aggressively pursuing new markets and signing up property management companies
- Design and manage sales contributors’ compensation plans that align with company revenue and unit goals while ensuring they are financially viable on the P&L
- Work closely with Marketing leadership to implement and execute a successful demand generation plan
- Support any company initiatives assigned to you by the various businesses.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience at Homeaway, Expedia, Airbnb, VRBO, or TripAdvisor preferred
- 10 years of sales experience in short term rental industry
- 5 years of sales leadership experience
- Demonstrates ethical behavior
- Resolves internal conflict with appropriate behavior and language
- Fosters environment of teamwork and inclusiveness
- Doesn’t misrepresent self or put forward personal agendas for personal gain
- Respects other co-worker’s point of view and supports decisions of the team
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues to support the sales process
- Demonstrates positive attitude when facing adversity
Benefits & Compensation
- Total compensation based on experience
- Flexibility to Work from Home*
- Unlimited/Flexible PTO
- Flexible Hours (some weekends/evenings may be required)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Plan
- 401K Plan
- Continuous Learning Opportunities
*We see value in working and collaborating in an in-person environment to help us maintain the momentum for growth and positive culture at bnbfinder®. With future plans to open an office in the Central/East/Downtown Austin area, working from our office space may be required so reliable transportation is a must.